Sake - A part of Japanese Culture As the days grow longer and our smile a little more relax…
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Free shipping from € 50, -
- Delivery within 3-4 business days
- € 4.95 shipping
LivingTraditional Japanese tatami matsTatami High Quality 100x100cm
Tatami High Quality 100x100cm
The high quality Tatami mat is 5.5 cm thick and provides extra reinforcement!
The is a Japanese Tatami mat, which has long been used in homes. The plates are made of pressed rice straw covered with a topping of iguza woven grass.
The Tatami mats on the sides are trimmed with a black ribbon.
Tatami mats are a very nice carpet, they are insulating and soundproofing. They are firm but not hard.
* Very easy to take off and vacuuming.
Due to the great convenience the Tatami has also become very popular in the west. The focus is often Japanese rooms along in.
* There are even rules to lay the mats in context, certain installation patterns could promote happiness!
The Tatami is often used together with a Futon.
* The Oriental shop especially for the western building sizes mats adjusted width from 1 meter. So you can adjust the mats gemakkelijkker to your home!